The Momella lakes, Mt. Meru and the Ngurdoto Crater are the three striking features of Arusha National Park. Magnificent views of Mt. Meru or Mt. Kilimanjaro are afforded from almost any part of the park.
There are different types of animals within the different vegetation zones of this area. Migrating water birds settle on the lakes, waterbuck and reedbuck are found near water, while the shy bushbuck and duikers keep to the forested areas.
White and black colobus monkeys can be seen climbing the branches of ancient cedar trees. Arusha National Park is also home to buffalo, leopard, hyena, baboon, giraffe, rhino, elephant and hippo. Within this wide range of habitats almost 400 species of birds have been recorded in the Park. Some of these are migratory and present themselves between October and April, while others are permanent residents of the forests.
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service.
- Pre &Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Tips to the driver guide. Tipping is per group (not per person). Driver guide: $20/day